Consultants & Coaches
Now you can benefit from IPMA Certificaftion!
For a project management consultant, achieving a professional certification can be a big asset to your business. Although getting a certificate is not required to launch your practice, the certification has many benefits, including building your credibility and prestige. Certified professionals are regarded as more trustworthy and productive – and can charge higher commissions.
A person fulfilling the role of a Consultant and/or Coach in the field of project management could be:
- a consultant and/or coach in the company/organization
- a freelance consultant and/or coach
- a consultant and/or coach in a consulting/training company that provides project management consultancy and/or coaching services to clients
- an educator in the academic field who delivers project management courses for students
- a consultant and/or coach who prepares candidates for IPMA certification.
IPMA defines a three-level system for certification of Consultants and Coaches (CC):
- IPMA® Level A: Certified Executive Consultant and Coach in project management (CECC)
- IPMA® Level B: Certified Senior Consultant and Coach in project management (CSCC)
- IPMA® Level C: Certified Consultant and Coach in project management (CCC)